Loving Enema


Tammy Jean Warner was charged with negligent homicide in the 2004 death of her husband, Michael, who suffered acute alcohol poisoning caused by having ingested three liters of sherry wine, allegedly provided by Tammy, via enema.

The Lake Jackson, Tex., widow told reporters that she was only trying to help Michael (who she said had been addicted to enemas since childhood) and that he also did enemas with coffee, "Castile soap, Ivory soap. He had enema recipes." "I'm sure that's the way he wanted to go out [die] because he loved his enemas."

No comments: